Saturday, March 28, 2009

From KK: Too Busy Thinking About My Baby...

...And I ain't got time for nothing else.

And by baby, I don't mean Doug. I mean Sims.

Hunter had her baby Monday! He's such a little cute chunk. I can't wait to meet him. He weighed 9 pounds 10 oz. and was 22 1/2 inches long. This is how much Hunter weighed until she got pregnant, so it was crazy to see something so big come out of her little tiny self.


Courtney and Ellen, who were staying with us this week, have had to see my many homesick emotional breakdowns. They have also been good sports as I make everyone sit down and have story time while we look at the latest pictures emailed to me from my mom and Brook.


I can't stand it any more. I have to get home and meet this baby!



Cliff and Brook with Sims




Hinkie and Sims


1 comment:

Ashley Gangloff said...

We miss you guys!!!! I know I have been a horrible friend and I am probably the worst person ever in regard to keeping in touch, but it does not mean that we don't miss you. A lot is going on in our little world (though none of it is as exotic as your lives). Can't wait to tell you about it. I'll just give you four little words to get the conversation started... "We're moving to Auburn..." I know, crazy!

Anyway, come back soon... I want to hear all about your crazy shenanigans.

Love you guys!